Mary Katharine Ham’s Breasts

It’s entirely your right to scour the internet for photos of Mary Katharine Ham’s breasts, but I just want to say that this isn’t that sort of blog. Mostly.

I don’t believe that there exists anywhere on the Internet a photo of Mary Katharine Ham’s breasts. Nor do I think you are likely to find Liz Stephans’ boobs or S.E. Cupp’s tits or naked Hannah Giles or Dana Loesch nude.

If you take up a charity collection and ask them nicely, there’s a very slender chance they might make such a thing available, but just looking at the searches that bring people here, I think it’s a shame that so many man-hours are being wasted in search of a figment of a figment. So, please, stop visiting here looking for them.

Thank you.

The Management

Al Jolson sings "Yes we have no bananas" by jonff

UPDATE: 11:47am [Saint Louis, MO, USA] 99.100.198.50 1 action 10s google.com dana loesch breasts

2:33pm [Toronto, Canada] 99.233.116.251 1 action 10s google.ca St.Patricks nude boobs

3:33pm [Saint Louis, MO, USA] 99.20.96.181 1 action 10s google.com dana loesch tits

2:25am [Toronto, Canada] 141.117.185.228 1 action 10s google.ca mary katharine ham sexy pics

12:27pm [Springtown, TX, USA] 75.222.21.213 1 action 10s google.com se cupp tits

2:07pm [Doaktown, Canada] 174.35.252.129 1 action 10s google.ca mary katharine ham nudes

3:57pm [Red Bud, IL, USA] 216.158.119.118 1 action 10s google.com dana loesch nude

6:33pm [College Park, MD, USA] 173.166.148.193 1 action 10s google.com dana loesch boobs

12:55pm [Seattle, WA, USA] 24.19.3.18 2 actions 1m 5s google.com mary katherine ham breasts

12:06am [Newcastle, CA, USA] 64.55.111.6 1 action 2m google.com mary katharine ham SEXY PICTURES

UPDATEx2: Stacy links and offers to take responsibility, but I decline, being fully capable of creating a debacle on my own. Boobaquiddick. Geez.

19 Responses to Mary Katharine Ham’s Breasts

1. There are no words.

2. snaqwells says:

I’d call you a whore, but that might just drive more traffic.

3. jefferson101 says:

Hey, Dan:

Will you please stop exposing all of my Google search terms?

I wondered why I kept winding up here!

/sarcasm

On the serious side, there are days when I’m not sure about this whole internet thing. One hopes that the slimy electrons don’t get recycled, because I’d hate to be exposed to the ones that a lot of folks seem to be using.

4. jefferson101 says:

Jill:

It’s sweet of you to think of us and all that, but we’ve all already seen all the pictures of Obama and Biden that we really care to.

5. Jill Elswick says:

It is very odd to see in my inbox that there was a “new comment on Mary Katharine Ham’s breasts” . . . I feel like we are writing on her with a Sharpie. I am going to stop now.

• Dan Collins says:

Probably a good idea. Seems Stacy tweeted her about this post and she’s not amused. I may pull it down. I’m certainly not going to make it sticky.

• Dan: You can un-publish. Update and explain, but I think unpublishing a Rule-5-Gone-Awry is, at some level, counterproductive.

Plead insanity. A diagnosis of Blogger Mood Disorder is a cinch.

• Dan Collins says:

Couldn’t I just plead insensitivity? Thanks for the link, BTW.

I meant to use the post to name and shame all the searchers (by ISP, anyway) who come here looking for that. Nude Morena Baccarin, on the other hand, is okay to link, I think, because she did a movie nude scene.

Or am I wrong?

6. Free Pioneer says:

Some of us are dreamers

7. Pingback: Dan Collins Should Be Linked, And Often, And By Some Who Knows How : The Other McCain

8. jefferson101 says:

I don’t see how anyone could read the post and come away with any other impression than that you were pointing at the slimeballs and saying “Shame!” It was really obvious to me, anyway, and I’m reputed to be sort of dense some days.

Eddings had Mandorallen state: “It matters not what anyone else thinks my motives are, as long as I know they are pure.” That’s a paraphrase, because I’m at work and don’t have access to the book, but I think the sentiment is about right for this event.

9. Pingback: “Rerum Novarum” at the Cosa HuffPa, plus Tab Clearing | POWIP