EZ Download search
- Your cart is empty.
- jordans for sale on Clearly, Then, This Is a Photoshop . . .
- alexa on On Battle and Courage and Men
- instant loan on How JournoList Co-Ordinated Damage Control for Obama over Jeremiah Wright
- payday loans on Dueling Exposes: Bloomberg Wants To Be Left’s Breitbart?
- payday loans on The fierce urgency of…the nineteenth hole?
Feed the Kraken.
Tag Archives: debt ceiling increase debate
Which, Mr. Obama asked the American people to weigh in on the debt ceiling increase debate, and it looks like they’re taking his suggestion under serious consideration: Congressional offices were deluged with feedback Tuesday after President Obama urged Americans to … Continue reading
Or alternatively, he doesn’t want to put it out there because it will become “politically charged”; so says the man who’s boss has threatened to veto the Boehner plan, draped himself in the mantle of Reagan by misappropriating one of … Continue reading
Alternate headlines: “Timelines of a spending spree”, or, “$4 trillion later; how we got here from there”. But Paul Ryan calls it what it is, “A Brief History of President Obama’s Fiscal Record”; though in my opinion he left out … Continue reading