EZ Download search
- Your cart is empty.
- bit.ly on A Chicago Real-Estate Scandal That Deserves National Attention [UPDATE]
- moving calculator on Most Pompous Rock Bands, Frontmen, Lyrics
- how to lose 5 pounds in a week on Mismanagement at Chicago’s Census Operation
- dumex milk powder sample on Rick Perlstein Says You’re Crazy
- website analytics on Discover Magazine a Political Organ
Feed the Kraken.
Tag Archives: Jay Carney
Or alternatively, he doesn’t want to put it out there because it will become “politically charged”; so says the man who’s boss has threatened to veto the Boehner plan, draped himself in the mantle of Reagan by misappropriating one of … Continue reading
So says Presidential spokes-tool Jay Carney, who, as an aside, is every bit as condescending and smug as Robert Gibbs, but who just isn’t remotely funny in any way; so, no real redeeming qualities, no? From RCP: White House press … Continue reading