EZ Download search
- Your cart is empty.
- 12 Forgotten Cereal Mascots | Imagenes y Videos bien chilos on Fruit Brute – Lament of The Shunned
- http://haiti-relief.net on Haiti: Salvation Army’s Message
- Red stiletto heels on Brett Kimberlin’s Move
- sex telefony on A Chicago Real-Estate Scandal That Deserves National Attention [UPDATE]
- McAfee Discount Code on New Post for FDL Shooting, Wherein Religion is Banned
Feed the Kraken.
Tag Archives: medicare
Let me make this easy for everybody. We, the people, in the form of our various governments, have been making a variety of promises with dollar signs attached… where said dollars would be paid in the future. We do not … Continue reading →
Ah, “entitlement reform”. Sometimes referring to just Social Security, many times Medicare [and maybe even Medicaid] thrown in, and if they’re being really expansive, they also mean public pensions. But that word “entitlement”…..is misleading. Because this is what the various … Continue reading →