EZ Download search
- Your cart is empty.
- instant loan on How JournoList Co-Ordinated Damage Control for Obama over Jeremiah Wright
- payday loans on Dueling Exposes: Bloomberg Wants To Be Left’s Breitbart?
- payday loans on The fierce urgency of…the nineteenth hole?
- outlet on PeonCare for You
- Cheap Christian Louboutin Outlet on Weekend Public Pensions and Public Finance Roundup 26March2011
Feed the Kraken.
Tag Archives: Paul Ryan
Which, as I noted earlier, was the inclusion among Reid’s supposed “savings” of funds for not fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq; funds that no one has included in any of their budget baselines. But Representative Ryan points that out clearly … Continue reading
Alternate headlines: “Timelines of a spending spree”, or, “$4 trillion later; how we got here from there”. But Paul Ryan calls it what it is, “A Brief History of President Obama’s Fiscal Record”; though in my opinion he left out … Continue reading
During Mr. Obama’s decidedly lackluster and unimpressive speech yesterday I found myself puzzled by a few things; maybe our kind readers can do a brother a solid and put me some knowledge. 1) Why on earth did he ask the … Continue reading
And he’s not using it as just another throw-away line, you know, a cliche-JUST WORDS!, like Present-dent Obeyme. No, the Wisconsin Congressman is talking about real choices that we face, as a nation, in the not-so-distant future: “Are we going to … Continue reading