EZ Download search
- Your cart is empty.
- bit.ly on A Chicago Real-Estate Scandal That Deserves National Attention [UPDATE]
- moving calculator on Most Pompous Rock Bands, Frontmen, Lyrics
- how to lose 5 pounds in a week on Mismanagement at Chicago’s Census Operation
- dumex milk powder sample on Rick Perlstein Says You’re Crazy
- website analytics on Discover Magazine a Political Organ
Feed the Kraken.
Tag Archives: Zelaya
So here’s another, and perhaps the final, chapter in the Obama-drama in Honduras.Â After essentially demanding that there beÂ some kind ofÂ avenue by which Zelaya could be returned to power, contingent on a determination by the same governmental bodies that legally … Continue reading
Last summer’s action in Honduras, and some of the shameful acts by our own State Department and the Obama administration has been an on-going topic here at POWIP; most recently with Dan recounting the latestÂ reports that Zelaya would be re-seated … Continue reading
in her sovereignty. The behavior of our government has been shameful. Yesterday, John Kerry demanded that the Library of Congress remand a report which stated that Honduras’s courts and assembly had acted lawfully in removing the wannabe Chavez, Manuel Zelaya. … Continue reading
In recent days, the situation in Honduras has entered a new and in some ways more bizarre phase.Â Unfortunately, for Zelayaâ€™s leftist supporters, it hasnâ€™t been going exactly as they expected.Â It seems that the largest throng that man who … Continue reading